IT Helpdesk Support
If you possess the technical knowledge to quickly identify, diagnose and troubleshoot end-user support issues to ensure they are successfully resolved, then we would like to hear from you!
Our client, a leader in the manufacturing industry is seeking a skilled Part-time Technical Support Analyst to join their team on part-time basis. In this exciting role, you will utilize your knowledge of technology to provide enterprise-wide support.
TalentWorld is recruiting a Part-time Technical Support Analyst in Toronto for one of its clients.
Technical Support Analyst Responsibilities
- Provide end-user support for all IT-related services:
- Ensure service requests are acknowledged and resolved in a timely manner with a high degree of customer service and technical expertise.
- Follow the established Service Desk Knowledge processes to respond to end-user requests, create detailed work tickets and resolve or escalate issues as appropriate.
- Provide day-to-day support for user endpoints including, but not limited to, desktops, laptops, printers, mobile devices, AV and VoIP equipment, as well as standard software applications.
- Set up new users (hardware, client, system access, telephone, etc.) and maintain user access to systems (reset passwords, disable access, etc.).
- Record Tickets as events happen – Process tickets in Spice Work on site and, new issues from email, walk-ins and phone calls to be created on Cherwell.
Technical Support Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in MIS, Computer Science or equivalent highly desired (certification in a technical discipline will be considered).
- 1+ years of working experience in a Service Desk/Help Desk environment.
- 1+ years of working experience with Microsoft operating systems and other applications (experience working with Windows 7 / Windows 10 preferred).
- Working knowledge of networks.
- Working knowledge of iOS-based products.
- Extremely strong client service orientation.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills; ability to communicate and interact at all levels of the organization.
- Employment type: Part-time (20hours/week)
- Location: Brampton
Interested in the Technical Support Analyst role in Brampton?
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.