Are you an insurance professional with great business development, communication, sales, and Relationship Management skills?
Do you have a passion for selling Life/Disability/Critical Illness insurance?
We are looking for an Insurance Consultant who is a real team player, comfortable with technology. Someone who is comfortable working doctors as their clients
TalentWorld is recruiting an Insurance Consultant in Montreal-Downtown for one of its clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
To implement life, disability and critical illness insurance solutions for CMA members and other qualified investors. This role supports the financial planning process offered by other advisors by building a referrals relationship and through direct solicitation. The incumbent is responsible for the completion of the Risk Management portion of financial planning and will be expected to provide written output for clients as it relates to the Insurance Needs Analysis and field underwriting processes. Overall objectives include contributing to key strategic goals.
- Working in the mid-market and in partnership with Med-Ed Consultants / Early career specialist, will
- Target Physicians for the sale of Divisional insurance products and products of third-party providers for other family member qualified investors.
- Building a positive relationship with Financial Consultants.
- Working with the Consultant, Insurance Services to execute strategies for cross referrals between income replacement products and wealth management products.
- Fact-find, present concepts, prepare and present solutions/recommendations for all prospective insurance Clients
- Promote the use of insurance products and provide basic income replacement training
- Maintain a level of expertise in Divisional and Third-Party providers products
- Educate and present disability insurance and critical illness concepts for mid-market MD client segments
- Conduct relevant insurance-based seminars for CMA members
- Implement a customer service strategy for all in force insurance clients
- Participate in company sponsored events
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas
- Champions a high-performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
Insurance Consultant Qualifications
- Posses a university degree
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of life insurance and disability income products
- Good knowledge of the estate planning uses for life insurance
- Progress towards the CFP, CLU designation is expected
- Expertise with computer-based illustration and presentation software
- Experience with the application of life products to issues and opportunities faced by
- individuals in the early and mid career stages of working life
- Experience with marketing insurance products to mid to moderate high net worth
- individuals and professionals.
- A minimum of three years insurance sales experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional, calm under pressure
- High level of personal ethics and trustworthiness
- Results driven and self driven
- Must speak Fluently bilingual
Employment conditions :
- Salary 70k to 75k + car allowance
- Variable comp: 10-15% of base salary when reaching targets + Variable incentive on Business Development Growth (no ceiling)
- Permanent position
- Location: Montreal downtown
- Full benefits with Scotia (Dental, Medical, Para-Medical, preferred mortgage rate, low interest loan, bank account free of monthly charge etc
- Ability to work from home during quarantine period
Interested in the Insurance Consultant role in Montreal downtown?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, see our contact information below:
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.