Health and Safety Advisor
Health and Safety Advisor in Toronto
Salary75K + Great benefits
We are seeking a Health and Safety Advisor for our client to support their Ontario operations. This position will help in the development and implementation of safety measure for a multiple service location’s. The Health and Safety Advisor will work closely with the Corporate Health & Safety team and lead the OHS management system. This is a Toronto based location, but will also require traveling within Ontario
Our client is a growing global leader in this industry and offers a great opportunity to learn, develop and grow in an expanding industry.
TalentWorld is seeking a Health and Safety Advisor in Toronto and the surrounding area for one of its clients.
Health and Safety Advisor responsibilities
· Become an active team member of our HR department.
· Provide Safety training to employees utilizing our company programs & policies.
· Conduct Hazzard Assessments, using task analysis, physical demands analysis, risk assessments, workplace inspections and recommend and/or implement corrective action.
· Maintain and create instructional document such as work procedures and training documents.
· Lead the Joint Health safety committees.
· Conduct gap analysis for safety programs through audits and develop and implement plans to address and remedy non- conformance issues.
· Create statistical data, assessment reports and analytical data as required.
· Lead and/or conduct incident and accident investigations.
· Site Liaison for MOL visits; escalating significant incident and accident information to our senior management.
Health and Safety Advisor Qualifications
· Must have Driver’s license
· Must have completed or in process of completing a Health and Safety degree
· Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) certification.
· Excellent interpersonal, organizational skills, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
What we are offer
· Salary 75k depending on experience
· Ongoing training and development
· Excellent Benefits
· Diverse work assignments
Interested in a Health and Safety Advisor in Toronto?
Please apply through our career website directly.
Requires a criminal background check as well as employment verification.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, information technologies, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.