Are you looking to find a career and not just a job? Would you like to be part of a team where once people join the team they stay? If you are interested in being part of a culture that values learning opportunities this is a great choice!
With boundless opportunities in this temp to perm role, our Waste Management client is an employer of choice in the area. They process and market thousands of tonnes of recyclables each year. Working within the communities they service they prefer to hire locally, support local projects, and work with local partners. Starting in a temporary role you will receive a raise after your first 300 hours worked. Once hired on by our client they have a comprehensive benefits and pension package, bonuses and incentives and company events.
To assist their day to day operation, TalentWorld is currently looking for reliable candidates for General Labour positions to assist in the sorting of recycled materials. You will work on the sort line of this prominent waste management company that has been in business since 1960, sorting materials from blue box collection. General Labourers assist in this environmentally responsible disposal of recycled materials.
General Labour responsibilities
• Sorting recycled materials from blue box as they travel down a conveyor line
• dumping bins
• Quality Control
• Ensure any scrap items are placed into bin, weighed and recorded as required
• Work in a fast paced environment.
General Labour Qualifications
• Able to lift up to 20 lbs
• Able to stand for 8 hour shift
• Exceptional attention to detail and manual dexterity
• Punctual with a good attendance record.
• Must have CSA approved Safety boots and safety glasses.
• Must have reliable transportation
• Physical requirements include: the ability to bend and twist at the waist, knees and neck; stand and walk for extended periods of time; lift up to 20 lbs.
Employment Details :
• Afternoon Shifts: 4:30 pm – 1:00 am
• Temporary to Permanent; once hired benefits, pension and incentives available
• Located in Newmarket, ON however not on a bus route, you must have own transportation
• Starting Pay Rate: $15.50/hr after 300 hours $1.00/hr raise
Interested in the General Labour role in Newmarket ?
Apply now and you could start work as early as tomorrow!!
If you have any questions, please reach out to me @ [email protected] or call 905-953-9133
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process