Do you have 2 years of Forklift experience with a valid out of house license? If you’re looking for flexible work schedule –I’ve got the role for you! Our client is a leading supplier to veterinary clinics and they are hiring 8 Forklift Operators for their busy and exciting warehouse. This new role is working Sunday to Thursday, to allow you to have Fridays off to spend with family and friends.
Yes, you read that right. Have every Friday off!
Forklift Drivers will be responsible for relocating items within a warehouse, order picking material and using an RF Scanner to pick and pack shipments. If you’re good at it and really enjoy the work, there’s opportunity for this temp position to become permanent
TalentWorld is recruiting Forklift Drivers in Brampton for one of its clients.
Forklift Driver Responsibilities
- Operate Forklift Safely by following company policy
- Loading and unloading materials
- Shipping and Receiving product
Forklift Driver Qualifications
- 2 years of forklift operation experience with a valid out of house certificate
- Current Reach Truck/Walkie Certification & Previous Warehouse Experience Required;
- Excellent Communication Skills;
- RF Gun experience is an asset but not required.
- Physical requirements include: the ability to bend and twist at the waist, knees and neck; stand and walk for extended periods of time; lift up to 20 lbs.
- Day Shifts: 6am – 3:30pm
- Afternoon Shifts: 4:00pm – 12:30am
- Employment type: Temporary to perm
- Location: Brampton, ON
Interested in Forklift Driver role in Brampton?
Apply now! And you could have a job tomorrow!
If you have questions, feel free to connect with me @ [email protected] or 905 863 3970
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.