Do you have 2 years of Forklift experience with a valid out of house license? Are you looking for a short term assignment for some extra cash over the holiday season? –I’ve got the role for you! Our client is a local greenhouse and tree farm, ramping up for the holidays and they are hiring 3 Forklift Operators for their busy and exciting operation. This shift will be 10 hour shifts, 6 days a week! We have both days and afternoon shifts available.
Forklift Drivers will be responsible for relocating items within the greenhouse, offloading shipments from trucks and assisting around the yard/ greenhouse.
Forklift Driver Responsibilities
- Operate Forklift Safely by following company policy
- Loading and unloading materials
- Shipping and Receiving product
Forklift Driver Qualifications
- 2 years of forklift operation experience with a valid out of house certificate
- Excellent Communication Skills;
- Physical requirements include: the ability to bend and twist at the waist, knees and neck; stand and walk for extended periods of time; lift up to 20 lbs.
- Day Shifts: 6:00am to 5:00pm OR 9:00am to 8:00pm
- Afternoon Shifts: 12:00pm to 11:00pm
- Employment type: Temporary
- Location: Schomberg
- Rate: $19.00 per hour/ $28.5 for overtime hours.
Interested in Forklift Driver role in Schomberg?
Apply now! And you could have a job tomorrow!
If you have questions, feel free to connect with me @ [email protected] or 705 733 8336
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.