Looking for a career? Look no further!! We’re looking for reliable people for full time Forklift role in Newmarket. Our client is in the business of producing building materials. And you would be supporting the production line.
People responsible for Forklift will work in a manufacturing environment that assembles high quality products in high volumes for their customers all over the world.
- Operating Counter Balance Forklift
- Work in a fast pace environment
- Watch for Quality Issues and report them to the lead hand
- Clean and maintain workspace.
- 2 years of work experience and a valid out of house counter balance license
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Physical requirements include: the ability to bend and twist at the waist, knees and neck; stand and walk for extended periods of time; repetitive wrist movements
- Employment Type: Full time
- Shifts: Days 7:00am – 4:30pm
- Location: Newmarket, ON
Interested in the Forklift role in Newmarket, ON ?
APPLY NOW and you could have a job tomorrow!
To ensure a speedy response, please email your resume directly to me at
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.