Finance and operations manager
TalentWorld is recruiting Finance and operations manager in downtown Montreal for one of its clients.
Finance and operations manager responsibilities:
Finance and Risk Management:
- Responsible for all financial aspects of the Aviation business unit
- Monitors and controls costs associated with departmental responsibilities to ensure corporate financial targets are achieved
- Creation of management tools, financial reports, dashboards and KPIs
- Responsible for oversight of the risks the organization is taking, outlining possible financial risks, and weighing the comparative benefit of certain potential courses of action
- Member of the collective bargaining agreement (CBA) negotiation committee and responsible for all financial costing and ensure profitability of the CBA
- Support the VP of Aviation for presentations to C level executives
- Build financial models for RFP and all contract negotiations
- Manage the invoicing and billing department for the business unit
- And all other related tasks
General Management and Operations
- Manage department staff tasks and ensure KPI and client expectations are met
- Contributes to both short and long term organizational plans in conjunction with Garda’s corporate vision
- Manage a team of (3) direct reports – Invoice and Billing
- Manage CATSA contractual obligation and liaise with CATSA HQ for contractual changes
- Fosters positive working relationships with CATSA and other stakeholders
- Liaise between the business units and HQ
Finance and operations manager qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in Finance or Accounting. An Accounting designation (CGA or CMA) or an MBA would be an asset.
- Leader and self-starter with demonstrated strong financial, technical skills and creativity.
- Must be a results driven, independent as well as strong team player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with others.
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
- Sound Knowledge of financial processes and financial analysis techniques.
- Strong work ethic and initiative.
- Good organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize and work under pressure.
- Highly motivated and energetic individual, with ambition to learn.
- Advanced excel and relevant computer skills.
- Aviation industry knowledge would be an asset.
Employment conditions :
- Type of employment: Permanent
- Location: Montreal downtown
- Hours: Day shift
- Salary: 80,000 - 90,000 depending on experience
- Must be available to travel outside Quebec
- Start ASAP
Interested in the Finance and operations manager in downtown Montreal?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, see our contact information below:
Email: [email protected]
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.