Field Services Manager - Ottawa
Our client, a transportation service provider, is seeking a Field Services Manager to Manage a team of field technicians and other staff in the completion of services and projects for clients.
The Field Services Technician will be required to travel to client sites and oversee the completion of work, effectively communicating with clients and staff to deliver quality service.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an operations or field services management position, strong customer orientation, and the ability to adjust delegated tasks to changing circumstances.
TalentWorld is recruiting a Field Services Manager in Ottawa for one of its clients.
Field Services Manager Responsibilities
- Manage a team of technicians and other personnel, delegating and assigning tasks on a daily basis
- Oversee and monitor all on-site work, ensuring excellent quality and resolution of any issues in a timely manner
- Communicate with clients and team members on project specifications, updates, and concerns in addition to delivering reports on a monthly basis
- Plan and monitor utilization of resources and overtime, remaining within budget parameters and efficiently supporting customer needs
- Ensure adherence to Health and Safety regulations and company policy
- Pursue additional contracts and business development, interacting with clients to determine their needs
- Monitor team performance, providing feedback and coaching for personnel development
Field Services Manager Qualifications
- 5+ Years of relevant experience in Operations or Field Services with a minimum of 5 years at the Management level
- Post-secondary education in a relevant technical and/or managerial field is required
- Valid drivers’ license required
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to provide excellent client service by following up efficiently and responding to any needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively connect with clients and provide direction to team members
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate a team and provide recognition where it is deserved
- Solid organization and time management skills with the ability to adapt to changing priorities and unforeseen events
- Location: Ottawa
- Salary: Competitive based on industry standards
- Employment Type: Permanent
Interested in a Field Services Manager role in Ottawa?
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.