If you are a highly organized and adaptable Executive Assistant looking to take the next step in your career, then we would like to hear from you! This role offers a base salary of up to 70,000, terrific bonus, great benefits, RRSP matching, personal days and 3 weeks of vacation!
Our client, a leader in the financial services industry is seeking a progressive and forward-thinking Executive Assistant to join their team. In this exciting role, you will provide high-level support to 2 Senior Executives including extensive calendar management, travel arrangements, event coordination, and relationship-building with clients.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in the use of Salesforce, and previous experience creating PowerPoint presentations for internal and external stakeholder meetings.
TalentWorld is recruiting an Executive Assistant for one of its clients in Toronto.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities
- Maintain and coordinate calendars, schedule meetings and international conference calls, preparing all necessary documentation and proactively managing scheduling conflicts
- Manage travel arrangements for the executives and a broader team of up to 4 leaders, including coordinating travel plans, itineraries and agendas
- Plan and execute internal and/or client events and liaise with vendors, catering, invitations, and seating
- Prepare materials for internal and external meetings including PowerPoint presentations, research, Excel spreadsheets and any other relevant items
- Act as a representative and communicate on behalf of the Executives when needed for timely resolution of any inquiries
- maintaining strong and professional relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Assist in the preparation of various documentation (reports, brochures, memorandums, etc.) by taking part in background research and information gathering
- Keep abreast of internal and external client action items, assisting with client-oriented tasks such as updating contacts and ensuring clients receive all materials in advance of meetings
- Process expense reports, invoices, and benefit claims for the department, including corporate visa reports
Executive Assistant Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in a professional support role in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) with previous experience using Salesforce and Adobe
- Excellent communication skills, both in verbal and written, with the ability to develop professional presentations and communications for clients
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships with all levels of an organization and with external stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Location: Toronto
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Salary: Up to $70,000
- Perks: 5% bonus, 3 weeks vacation, personal days, great benefits, and RRSP matching!
Interested in the Executive Assistant role in Toronto ?
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.