Our client is a leading wealth management firm and they are seeking an Executive Assistant to support their team in servicing ultra-high net worth clientele. This is an exciting opportunity offering a salary up to 75k with a 10-15% bonus, 3 weeks of vacation, a RRSP and wonderful employee perks!!!
The Executive Assistant will provide superior support to a busy team and deliver excellent service to ultra-high net worth clientele in a tactful and professional manner.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in the wealth management or I then financial investment field and have excellent written and verbal communication skills to convey financial information to clients.
TalentWorld is recruiting an Executive Assistant (High Net Worth Clientele) in Toronto for one of its clients.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities
· Responsible for supporting the management of client accounts by completing relevant administrative tasks and acting as a knowledgeable and trustworthy source of information, fostering a strong relationship with the clients
· Support the service of client accounts by developing an understanding of their needs and ensuring all meetings and correspondence are within expected parameters and guidelines.
· Assist in the creation of transaction entries for deposits, withdrawals and month-end asset mix changes. Requesting information and documentation to keep files up to date as required.
· Monitor all pending transfers to ensure completion in a timely manner.
· Prepare client portfolio review materials (NAVs, Review Books, etc.) in advance of client meetings.
· Coordinate the team’s calendar and meeting schedules as well as travel arrangements.
· Organize various marketing events and client communications, liaising with internal operations departments and the entire client service team.
Executive Assistant Qualifications
· Aptitude to foster deep and trusting relationships with high-net-worth clients via timely, accurate, and comprehensive service.
· Ability to work autonomously while exhibiting initiative and attention to detail.
· Business Diploma/University degree would be an asset.
· Strong technological skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
· Completion of the Canadian Securities Course would be an asset.
· Salary: Up to $75,000
· Location: Downtown Toronto
· Employment Type: Permanent
· 10-15% bonus
Interested in the Executive Assistant role in Toronto?
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.