Customer Service Representative
TalentWorld is looking for a Customer Service Representative in Victoria, BC for one of one of our clients!
The Customer Service Representative must have a clear criminal record and excellent communication skills.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities
- Welcome and guide visitors entering the COVID screening area who are getting tested for COVID-19
- In charge of traffic flow for individuals entering the stadium – maintaining control over the number of individuals entering at once; ushering individuals to move forward when waiting for their turn in line
- Ensuring all visitors entering follow proper precautionary measures and wear appropriate personal protective equipment when required
- Redirecting individuals entering the building to assessment areas
- Refer individuals to advanced screening if required
Customer Service Representative Qualifications
- Previous experience working in customer service (1-2 years)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proven ability to follow guidelines and enforce safety protocols
- Leadership and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work both indoors and outdoors and to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be comfortable working in an environment with possibility of COVID exposure (PPE will be provided)
- Location: Victoria, BC (Royal Athletic Park)
- Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm; various shifts from Monday - Sunday
- Start Date: January 17, 2021
- Pay Rate: $17.00/hr
Interested in the Customer Service Representative role in Victoria?
Please apply through our career website directly.
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process