A New Year is here, why not a new career as well? We have the ideal role for those seeking a full time career, working a day shift Monday to Friday. Grow with our client and have the best of both worlds, an exciting new career and your evenings and weekends to enjoy with your friends and family. TalentWorld is currently recruiting a Sales Specialist, to work in the Plumbing department in Brantford.
Our client, in the retail industry, is looking to a permanent Sales Specialist to start immediately, to work a day shift. The Sales Specialist, Plumbing is responsible for Prepare estimates/quotes on the store system, check availability of merchandise, delivery delays, prices, suppliers, etc;
Sales Specialist Responsibilities:
- Greet customers warmly and ensure a good customer experience;
- Build and develop professional relationships with customers;
- Assess customer needs an provide expert advice on any products;
- Participate & organize special events for customers;
- Follow up on orders and answer phone;
- Prepare estimates/quotes on the store system, check availability of merchandise, delivery delays, prices, suppliers, etc;
- Keep customer’s file up to date;
- Keep current on competitors' pricing
- Keep up to date with new products and their functions;
- Ensure compliance with procedures and company’s standards;
- Record transactions and collect payment for the purchased items;
- Be aware of current promotions and flyers;
- Ensure and participate in the maintenance of their department;
- Comply with policies and procedures regarding loss prevention, breakage of goods and health and safety;
- Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor
Sales Specialist Qualifications:
- Completion of a high school diploma
- Must have a knowledge base in these products
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with others
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Possess the ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Hours: Day Shift
- Employment type: Perm
- Location: Brantford
Interested in our Sales Specialist, role in Brantford
Please click "Apply Now" or apply directly through our career website.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates who meet the above requirements will be contacted.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technology, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.