Are you an individual looking for a fast-paced and exciting job that will challenge your culinary talents? While working for the #1 governmental organization in Canada? This would be an excellent opportunity to take your cooking to the next level while making a difference and delicious meals for the armed forces! We are hiring a Culinary Specialist in Petawawa for shift work position.
TalentWorld is recruiting a Culinary Specialist in Petawawa for one of its clients.
Culinary Specialist Responsibilities
- Prepare a wide range of nutritious meals
- Assist with the handling and control of food and non-food supplies
- Manage food safety
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, adhering to safety and sanitation policies
Job Title Qualifications
- Must have strong cooking skills and knowledge of various styles of food service
- Must be comfortable working flexible shift hours weekdays and weekends
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to pass a security clearance
- 18 years of age older
- Previous experience in a similar position mandatory
- Red Seal Certification is an asset
- Pay: $17.00/hr
- Day Shift: 5:30am – 2:00pm and Evening Shift: 10:30am – 6:30pm
- Transportation: Must have vehicle, not accessible by transit
- Employment type: Temporary ongoing contract
Interested in Culinary Specialist role in Petawawa?
Apply now! And you could have a job tomorrow!
If you have questions, feel free to connect with me @ [email protected]
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.