Our client is a leading essential company in the construction industry and they are looking for a Construction Labourer in Barrie.
The Construction Labourer will be responsible for performing assistance to air ducts, vents, and other household items that may require service, renovation, or your handy work, as well as quality checks on your work. If you enjoy working with your hands and being on your feet for your 8-10 hour shift, this job is for you!
Construction Helper Responsibilities:
• Ensure daily production targets are met and achieve KPI targets.
• Responsible for quality of product and efficiency of production.
• Follow all Health and Safety policies, procedures and practices.
• Work in a fast paced environment.
• Clean and maintain workspace.
Construction Helper Qualifications:
• Able to lift up to 20 lbs
• Able to stand for 8 hour shift
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Able to accurately count.
• Punctual with a good attendance record.
• Must have CSA approved Safety shoes and safety glasses.
• Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing
Apply now! And you could have a job tomorrow!
If you have questions, feel free to connect with me @ [email protected] or 705 733 8336
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.