TalentWorld is currently looking for reliable candidates for Compounder positions. The Compounder is responsible for producing all assigned batches to meet laboratory standards.
Reporting to the Manufacturing supervisor the Compounder is creating batches of product by ensuring all formulas are correct. As well as ensuring all products are in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices. The Compounder is to also ensure that they are following standard operating practices and safety standards to the plants polices and procedures.
Our client is a leading manufacturer and they are looking for Compounder in Barrie, Ontario to join their team.
- Reviews product formula sheets and secures ingredients from the warehouse
- Weighs all raw materials necessary to manufacture a batch. Must be able to accurately measure all raw materials necessary to manufacture the batch using a variety of measure equipment, e.g. scales, graduates, etc
- Compounds batch in accordance with formulae provided, working with customers and recommending changes to procedures to improve the process of quality of the product.
- Takes samples to the laboratory for approval
- Delivers the finished batches to the floor for assembly requirements
- Completes formula cards with information regarding the run and signs and returns the cards with samples to the laboratory
- Maintains a tank log book, with information such as products produced, code numbers, when used and when sanitized. Properly fills out, records and keeps up to date all usage logs regarding equipment used in manufacturing a batch. Must be able to complete all documentation pertaining to yields, weights, measure tank logs, sanitation and other GMP’s
- Cleans and sanitizes equipment as required. Must be able to follow exact GMP cleaning and sanitation procedures on all manufacturing equipment and work areas. Removes empty barrels to appropriate disposal location. Cleans and sanitizes floors and equipment such as manufacturing and holding tanks, and returns equipment to appropriate locations in work areas
- Prepares the compounding area for the shift, setting up pumps and other equipment
- Completes compounding jobs in process and pumps product to the holding tanks
- Compounds product for internal use in accordance with formulae provided by the supervisor.
- Completion of grade 12 math
- Up to 5 years compounding experience
- Minimum 1 year experience shade matching or equivalent experience/ability
- Experience with Good Manufacturing practices
Employment conditions :
- Day Shift
- Employment type: Permanent
- Location: Barrie, ON
Interested in the Compounder role in Barrie ?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, please contact our office:
Office phone number: 705-733-8336
Email: [email protected]
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technologies, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.