TalentWorld is recruiting cabinet maker / carpenter in Saint-Laurent for one of our clients.
Cabinet maker responsibilities:
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and work with different tools / machines
- Capable of producing complex parts
- Assemble, glue and sand the different wood components.
- Respect the standards of quality, quantity and prescribed deadlines.
- All other related tasks
Cabinet maker qualifications:
- Posses a DEP in cabinetmaking or carpentry - an asset
- Three (3) years of experience in a similar role.
- Possession of an ASP Construction card - an asset.
- Thorough mastery of the use of various woodworking machines for commercial use (table saw, miter saw, jointer, router on table, glider, etc.).
- Good knowledge of interior finishing products.
- Knowledge of different types of wood. Knowing how to distinguish its qualities.
- Type of employment: Temporary
- Day shift: flexible on the start of the work shift 5:30 or 7:30 am
- Full time 40h / week
- Location: Ville saint laurent
- Salary: between $ 18-25
Interested in the cabinet maker in Saint-Laurent?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, see our contact information below:
Email: [email protected]
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.