Business System Analyst
Our client is a leading organization in the financial industry and they are seeking a Business System Analyst to join their team who will take a lead role in highly complex and/or strategic projects and early life cycle planning such as due diligence and ideation, performing research, analysis, fact finding, and documentation activities in order to define project scope and requirements.
If you are driven to play a lead role in evolution of Business Systems Analysis, Software Development, and Project Management frameworks and methodologies by defining best practices to continuously shape and improve the quality and efficiency of the Business Systems Analysis practice, then we want to hear from you!
TalentWorld is recruiting a Contract Business System Analyst in Mississauga for one of its clients.
Business System Analyst Responsibilities
- Strong understanding of technologies and business practices related to payments and financial services (emphasis on cheque payments), customer communication services (customer statements), insurance, fraud analytics, large data management and mining, web services, and electronic archiving.
- Provide support to the Technical Architecture, Solutions Consulting and Development teams by actively participating in meetings to review solution architecture, design and development.
- Understanding of modern technology concepts attached to Digital Transformation, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain, robotic process automation, big data analytics, identity management, responsive design, etc.
- In depth knowledge of client’s Enterprise Architecture, including technology roadmaps, available applications and platforms, and overarching technology strategy/direction.
- Understand the client’s IT and business strategy and upcoming initiatives in Sales, Change Intake, or Production Ideation, and share this knowledge with BSA I and II roles.
- Act as the lead Business Systems Analyst on key initiatives, which may encompass both business and technical factors.
- Formulate and design scope and objectives based on user needs and strong understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
- Lead and facilitate requirements gathering sessions both internally and externally, ensuring that requirements are clearly stated and meet stakeholder’s needs.
- Analyze and synthesize information to translate high-level business requirements into functional specifications for input into application activities and obtain approval from appropriate stakeholders.
- Identify and provide solutions to the project team to mitigate project risks.
- Develop strong relationships within the various teams in IT Business Services, Product / Operations teams based on collaboration, trust, and mutual respect.
- Knowledge of client’s enterprise processes, including Software Development Life Cycle, Project Management Methodology, Agile Framework, Change Intake, Business Case Analysis, and Bid Approval processes.
- Communicate with the Solution Consulting and Product teams to gain awareness of the Product Strategy.
Business System Analyst Qualifications
- The preferred experience and/or skill sets we are seeking in the candidates include:
-Workflow Automation / Process Automation
- Ideally with Agile experience.
• Location: Mississauga
• Employment type: Contract
• Industry: Finance
Interested in the Business Systems Analyst role in Mississauga?
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.