Business Development Specialist
Are you looking for a great career without commuting to the city? If you are an experienced sales representative that likes to build relationships with clients, we would like to hear from you! This is a great opportunity to breakout of an Inside Sales role and become an Outside Sales representative.
TalentWorld is seeking a Business Development Specialist, Under the supervision of the Divisional Sales Manager the position will be responsible for expanding and building new business opportunities. As a Business Development Specialist, your duties will include establishing networks within industry, building and maintaining valued customer relationships, negotiating deals and administering sales order management. To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate extensive experience in new business development strategies. Accomplished Business Development Specialists are experts in identifying and capitalizing on business opportunities.
Sales Manager Responsibilities
- Manage and build client relationships
- Perform marketing functions, including in-person presentations, networking, and virtual meetings
- Cold Calling
- Promptly respond to telephone and written inquiries
- Participate in one-on-one meetings and branch presentations via telephone, email, and conference calls
- Develop and deliver presentations to potential clients and build interest in products and offerings
- Provide communication to upper management.
Sales Manager Qualifications
- Experience in identifying profitable business opportunities and potential clients.
- Exceptional ability to analyze market trends and competitor behavior.
- Ability to maintain strong client relationships and establish industry partnerships.
- Competency in negotiating and closing business deals.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills3+ years of experience in sales
- Results-oriented and focused on achieving sales target
- Experience preparing and conducting sales presentations
- Excellent verbal and written communication with a passion for sales and building business relationships
- Must be accountable with a high level of integrity and the ability to adapt to change
- Flexibility to travel extensively in Canada and internationally (as applicable). Must have a valid Canadian passport.
- Must be able to travel to the United States.
- Must have a valid Ontario Drivers License to operate both own and company vehicles
- Employment Type: Permanent
Interested in a Sales Manager role in Barrie?
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.