Business Development Manager
If you are a self motivated and sales driven individual with previous experience in the security and investigations industry and a demonstrated ability to execute on sales strategies, then we would like to hear from you!
Our client is a leading Canadian organization with a global presence providing risk management solutions and they are seeking a Business Development Manager to become an integral part of their team. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for growing a portfolio of clients and providing guidance in order to maintain relationships and meet client needs. The Business Development Manager will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company.
TalentWorld is seeking a Business Development Manager in Mississauga for one of its clients.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities
- Identify and develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand while maintaining existing relationships
- Meet with potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Develop leads and maintain a strong network through various methods including cold calling, presentations, attending networking events, etc
- Track and record activity and ensure data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM, Salesforce
- Develop sales targets and projections, ensuring they are met
- Provide assistance and guidance to all clients by demonstrating an understanding f their business needs and using knowledge and experience within the industry.
Business Development Manager Qualifications
- 3 - 4 years' prior industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Focused and goal-oriented with strong time management and organizational skills
- Experience activating sales leads and can efficiently manage a robust pipeline of leads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort in cold-calling and being able to prospect clients
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Passion for sales and building business relationships
Salary: Up to 75k base
Employment Type: Permanent
Interested in a Business Development Manager role in Mississauga?
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.