Bilingual Operations Officer
TalentWorld is looking for Bilingual Operations Officers within their leading banking client’s Montreal location for future opportunities. They are looking for someone who is an enthusiastic team player who exhibits and encourages a positive and proactive attitude towards change. This position will appeal to a highly motivated self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment!
The Bilingual Operations Officer must have a clear credit check and a clear criminal background check.
Bilingual Operations Officer Job Description:
Reporting to the Team Manager, the Bilingual Operations Officer provides a broad range of operational support and performs general to specialized transactions and processing activities for own functional area within Operations & Technology. This role supports partner relationships and is responsible for maintaining operational efficiency to ensure business objectives, Service Level Goals and customer experience targets are met.
Bilingual Operations Officer Responsibilities:
- Provide sound advice and solutions by consistently utilizing established customer service framework
- Provide subject matter expertise for internal and external parties
- Work closely in a team environment to meet individual and team driven benchmarks and service level agreements
- Utilize existing data entry skills to balance speed and accuracy
- Communicate effectively (verbal and written)
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills
- Make well informed decisions to mitigate loss
- Actively provide improvement suggestions and communicate valued input during huddles and meetings
Bilingual Operations Officer Qualifications:
- Proven communication, interpersonal and keyboarding skills
- Thrive well under pressure and tight timelines
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of administrative applications, CIF, OCT Tool, etc. is an asset
- Positive relationship management skills
- Community involvement and advocate for Reward and Recognition Program
- Dedicated individual who can work in a high volume, fast paced and high-risk environment
- 2-4 relevant experience (back office administration)
- Bilingual in English and French
Job Order ID#: 103611
Pay Rate: $17.00-$19.00/hour
Duration: varies, 1 month, 3-months, 6-months, 1 year (some with possible extension)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm, some rotational shifts
Interested in the Bilingual Operations Officer in Montreal?
Please apply through our career website directly.
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process