Bilingual customer service agents
Our client has a positive work environment to their call center where there will be no sales to make and no weekend work.
Our client is looking for bilingual employees with mandatory call center experience (3 months minimum), recognized for their good phone communication and an excellent customer service.
TalentWorld has the trust of its client to create a team of 8 bilingual customer service agents by phone (call center).
Are you available now? this position can start within 3 days of receiving your application if you are selected!
Responsibilities of a bilingual customer service agent by phone:
- Contact a list of names to confirm appointments and after-sales service in car dealerships,
- Makes reminders for the tire change schedule.
- Completes the data correctly in the internal computer system.
- All other related tasks
Requirements for a bilingual customer service agent by phone :
- Have a successful call center experience, at least 3 months (Mandatory)
- Be able to start the job very quickly
- Be bilingual French / English
- Be able to go to Brossard office (by car or accessible by public transit as well)
- Have a customer service experience
- Have excellent learning skills on a new computer system / software
Conditions of Employment :
- Full-time and temporary position - 3 months (possibility of extension)
- Salary: $16/hour
- Be available from noon to 8pm Monday to Thursday and from 9am to 3pm on Friday. (37.5h/week)
Interested in this job as a bilingual customer service agent by phone (call center) in Brossard?
Please send us your resume as soon as possible.
You can contact our recruitment consultant Haoua who is in charge of creating this great team at
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone : 438-220-8655
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).