Bilingual Canadian Beacon Registry Specialist
Full-time hours Monday – Friday and paid weekly! If you have professional office experience with a drive to do your best, TalentWorld is looking for you. Make a difference with the armed forces!
Our client is the leading governmental organization in Canada, and they are seeking a Bilingual Canadian Beacon Registration Specialist in Trenton.
TalentWorld is recruiting a Bilingual Canadian Beacon Registration Specialist in Trenton for one of its clients.
Bilingual Canadian Beacon Registration Specialist Responsibilities
- Entering and recording new civilian and military beacons in the company databases and ensuring accuracy and verification of information
- Providing Customer Service to the public and responding to requests by phone, email, online or by mail
- Maintaining beacon registry paper files
- Preparing, recording and distributing internal and external correspondence
Bilingual Canadian Beacon Registration Specialist Qualifications
- 1 – 3 years of previous office related experience in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Previous experience with file creation and document tracking
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong French verbal/written communication skills – professional, clear and concise
- Must have the ability to pass a security clearance
- Salary: $16.50/hr
- Schedule: Full-time days
- Transportation: Must have vehicle, not accessible by transit
- Employment type: Temporary ongoing
Interested in Bilingual Canadian Beacon Registration Specialist role in Trenton?
Apply now! And you could have a job tomorrow!
If you have questions, feel free to connect with me @ [email protected]
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.