TalentWorld is recruiting a Bid Coordinator in Toronto for one of its clients.
Our client is a service provider to the transit industry, and they are seeking a Bid Coordinator to support the Project Team and assist with Bid Management.
The Bid Coordinator will support the project management team in the planning and execution of various projects including monitoring budgets and updating schedules.
In assisting with Bid Management, the Bid Coordinator will coordinate with various internal departments to track document completion, research and cross-reference pricing, and maintain an updated database of opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical writing ability and previous experience with SAP and MS Project.
Bid Coordinator Responsibilities
- Coordinate meetings, both internal and external, with project stakeholders. Attend and take meeting minutes, distributing to appropriate parties
- Develop project templates and make adjustments as required
- Monitor project timeline and budget, ensure the project schedule is updated, and track change orders in the database
- Support the Project Manager with the distribution of reports, reviewing contractor quotes, and updating the Project Workbook
- Maintain an organized and updated electronic filing system
- Input data for potential Bid opportunities, using the profitability calculator to ensure clients are billed accurately and rates are in line with the contract
- Cross reference labour rates and other costs to ensure pricing is accurate for client billing purposes
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure required documentation is complete and signed, notifying involved parties, and documenting within the database.
Bid Coordinator Qualifications
- Post Secondary Education in a related field
- 3+ years' experience as a Project Coordinator with experience preparing Bid packages
- Previous experience using SAP would be an asset
- Strong organization and time management skills to meet strict deadlines and prioritize effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively coordinate with internal stakeholders and develop organized and concise written assignments using the appropriate terminology
- Strong analytical skills with the technical writing ability to convey data as information in a clear manner
- Experienced using MS Project with strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Salary: Up to 75k
- Location: Toronto
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Perks: Benefits + Vacation
Interested in a Bid Coordinator role in Toronto?
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.