A New Year is near, is a new career as well? Are you looking for a full time career? Look no further!! Our client is hiring dedicated and loyal employees, just like YOU! If you want to work with a company that understands that individuals are the basis of the company and without them the company would not exist, this is a great spot for you!!!
With unlimited opportunities in this position to grow, our client is hiring to show you the commitment you deserve, they are a supplier to a major Automotive producer and aim to be globally trusted by customers around the world. The assemblers will perform all required assembly operations in the line rotation at line speed while producing good quality parts to meet and or exceed all QSS and customer requirements.
- Working on the assembly line
- Responsible for completing job tasks within the cycle time allotted to each task
- Sequencing of parts, inspection, basic reading and writing
- Standing, walking, use of hands, lifting 15 pounds regularly
- Manning multiple machines
- Quality Control
- Work in a fast paced environment.
Able to stand for 8 hour shift
• Exceptional attention to detail and manual dexterity
• Punctual with a good attendance record.
• Must have CSA approved Safety shoes and safety glasses.
• Must have reliable transportation
• Physical requirements include: the ability to bend and twist at the waist, knees and neck; stand and walk for extended periods of time; lift up to 20 lbs.
Employment Details :
Located in Newmarket, ON
Interested in the Assembly position in Newmarket?
If you have any questions, please reach out to me @ [email protected] or call 905-953-9133
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process