Accounts Payable Clerk
Calling all Juniors/Grads!Great opportunity!
Our client is looking for an analytical problem solver who communicates effectively for their Downtown Toronto Office!
This is a GREAT opportunity to begin a career in Payroll. As an Accounts Payroll Clerk you would be responsible for effectively and efficiently ensuring accurate and timely invoice processing and payments. You will also be responsible for investigating and responding to vendors’ and our internal departments’ inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
TalentWorld is recruiting a Accounts Payroll Clerk for one of its clients.
- Coding of invoices to accounts;
- Entering invoices in the accounting system (Navision);
- Biweekly cheque runs and payment
- Processing biweekly expense claims;
- Handle vendor and internal queries;
- Proper filing of invoices/supporting documents;
- Preparation of back-up invoices for monthly parking reports to owners/property managers;
- Minimum 6 months to a year or more full cycle Accounts Payable experience;
- Attention to accuracy in order to ensure that all invoices/expense claims are correctly approved, coded and entered;
- Strong customer service and people skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Open to change and willing to learn new skills in a constantly changing environment;
- Ability to meet deadlines by working overtime and under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office/Office 365;
- A competitive salary up to $45,000
- A friendly, collaborative, dynamic and fast-paced work environment;
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Interested in an Accounts Payroll Clerk in Toronto?
Apply now! And you could have a job tomorrow!
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.