Our client, a leading Canadian organization with a global presence providing risk management solutions, is seeking an Account Manager to maintain client accounts and relationships across the Guelph, Kitchener, and Niagara regions. This is an exciting and dynamic opportunity allowing ample autonomy with the opportunity to travel and work with clients to build lasting relationships!
The Account Manager will develop a familiarity with the client business operations, anticipate needs, and respond to any inquires or concerns to maximize client retention and ensure a positive experience.
Working out of the Hamilton office, the Account Manager will travel to each site, managing the performance of assigned supervisors and maintaining suitable staff levels to service each location.
If you are highly proactive with strong communication skills and previous experience in the security industry, then we want to hear from you!
TalentWorld is recruiting an Account Manager in Hamilton for one of its clients.
Account Manager Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining suitable levels of personnel on site and ensuring company standards are adhered to
- Update client files, ensure documentation is complete, and assist with client onboarding or offboarding process
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients and site staff, along with an understanding of client business operations and requirements
- Proactively anticipate client needs and provide resolutions for any urgent requirements
- Manage escalation of issues while minimizing disruption and continuing to meet client needs
- Frequent travel across the Guelph, Kitchener, and Niagara regions to visit client sites.
Account Manager Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in the security industry
- Post-secondary education in a security related field and/or CPP or other relevant designations would be major assets
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to build relationships internally and externally
- Proactive and analytical with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Valid driver’s license required with the ability to travel to client sites and branch offices as needed.
- Location: Hamilton
- Salary: $50,000 to $60,000
- Employment type: Permanent
Interested in an Account Manager role in Hamilton?
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.